Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Introduction....

Hello beautiful ladies! I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. My name is Krista and I am currently living with my wonderful husband, Michael in Daphne, Alabama. I am bonus mom to three wonderful boys and I absolutely LOVE that God has opened up doors for me to follow my dreams!



I have written four Bible/Scripture study books and have a few ideas for more- you will definitely know when those come out! I have also been writing for 50 Things to Know books since Summer 2013. You can find me on Amazon.com under Krista "KK" Mounsey. Or you can contact me directly to get copies of my books.

This blog will be a review blog- I have been doing reviews (and will keep doing them) on 50 Things to Know Mom Reviews & Giveaways. God led me to start my other blog: Grace and Beauty: Becoming the Woman that God has Called You to Be, but I wanted to bring you some other, fun information as well.

This blog will focus on reviews, mostly beauty products, but will also include some other things as well, such as things for your home and family. So, sit back, relax and enjoy reading about some of the products I've been using lately!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment