Thursday, November 6, 2014

Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara and Nicka K Eyelight Crayon




In my opinion, my eyes are my best feature, so I have to admit, I do have a bit of an obsession with eye makeup- eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara. I love to do whatever I can to accentuate them.

I have to admit that for several years, I have been attached to a particular department store brand mascara, so I was a little skeptical when I was given the opportunity to try Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara. I've never had any other mascara do for my eyes quite what the department store brand did. However, I can honestly say that I was wrong! I am so glad I gave Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara- it adds a depth and boldness to my eyes that I never really knew existed.

The Nicka K Eyelight Crayons are great because, well, they're a creamy eye shadow. I'm not the biggest fan of the powdered eye shadows because when I'm putting them on, they seem to "rain" all over my face and honestly- they downplay my eyes. I have used the old "add water/saline solution" trick to my powdered eye shadows, and that helps- but I still prefer a cream based shadow. The Nicka K Eyelight Crayon stays on all day long- even when I'm having a bad allergy day and my eyes are watery!

You can get Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara at your local Walmart, Target, or drugstore in the beauty section. Click here to get the Nicka K Eyelight Crayons. They come in 14 different shades and even have a handy little sharpener in the base.

Here, I have used the brown eye shadow. In the first picture, you can see- I have the eye shadow and the mascara on my left eye- see what a difference it makes as compared to my right eye? I LOVE these products!!



Here is another picture with eye shadow/mascara on both eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment